Sunday, July 18, 2010

First trip to the ER


We have 3 little boys, and I've known this day was coming. I even knew which child would be first. I just wish I had been wrong. Saturday was an eventful day of potty training, going to a birthday party, then going to see Shrek 4. The evening ended with two very tired and silly little boys jumping on the trampoline, and Caleb falling off and breaking his leg. It was just a hairline fracture, but a cast is a cast for an extremely active, independent 2-year old boy. He's figured out he can scoot around on his bottom, but he prefers ordering the rest of us around like servants. I predict he will be the CEO of something one day, maybe of an adventure sports company. Hopefully the cast comes off in 2 weeks, but it could be 4. Praise God this is the cooler time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment