Saturday, November 19, 2011

The mind of Caleb...

Today is Saturday. I like to pretend that means it's a day to sleep in. Having 3 small children means I can only pretend, or face the consequences. Today was a day of facing the consequences. I ignored the little blond head next to my bed at 6:30 this morning, telling me it was time to get up and get him some hot chocolate. That little blond head should not be ignored as it is full of ideas and plan B, C, and so forth. I found out what he was up to a couple of hours later. Matthew did sleep in (children start to do that once they are school-age). I went to wake him up so we could go get donuts and noticed his bed was soaking wet. Suspecting foul-play, I asked what happened.

Caleb said, "I poured water on his bed so he would think he wet the bed and get up and play with me."


Never ignore the little blond head.

No comments:

Post a Comment